St. Kitts and Nevis - Citizenship by Investment
In the Southern Caribbean, the two-island state of St. Kitts and Nevis is a breath of fresh air, with gorgeous natural topography. Lush, fertile low lands are backed by stunning mountains and cliffs that overlook the cerulean blue waters of the Caribbean. The tropical climate is a comfortable annual average of 26°C (or 78°F). The islands are rich with visual stimulus, including underwater, with colourful coral reefs teeming with exotic fish. Christopher Columbus was in awe of the beauty and he named it after the Patron Saint of Travellers, St. Christopher, which was shortened to St. Kitts. With a rich cultural history, outstanding landscape, and a warm, welcoming local population, St. Kitts and Nevis offer a high-quality standard of island life.
St. Kitts and Nevis are an English-speaking nation with a federal constitutional monarchy, headed by the Queen of the United Kingdom. With one of the best taxation systems of the world, there is no personal income, net income or foreign income taxes. There are also no inheritance taxes or taxes on gifts, and property taxes in the country are minimal. The corporate tax rate is 35% with tax reduction available for up to 15 years. VAT stands at 17% with the tourism sector enjoying a reduced rate of 10%. St. Kitts and Nevis have Visa-free travel arrangements with 157 countries worldwide. In the shortest Citizenship by Investment program in the Caribbean, IRC can help make your St. Kitts and Nevis dream a reality, in 2 months or less.
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
- No personal income, net worth, inheritance or global income tax
- Full Citizenship and Passport granted to the applicant, their children, spouse, and parents or grandparents over 55, with the possibility of dependent siblings under 30 or dependent children between the ages of 18-30 enrolled in higher learning
- Passport with Visa-free travel to 157 countries including the EU, the UK, Turkey, Russia and other Caricom countries
- No restrictions on Dual Citizenship
- No presence is required in the country
- Application processing as fast as 2 months
How to Become a Citizen
Making a significant monetary investment or donation, adhering to rules set forth by the governing authority; Citizenship - by – Investment Unit (CIU), can grant full citizenship and passport holder status. The government of St. Kitts and Nevis was the first in the world to offer economic citizenship. Currently, there are 2 investment options available:
- A minimum of $200,000.USD real estate property purchased from a qualifying government project
- A non-refundable donation starting from $150,000.USD to the Sustainable Growth Fund
Real Estate Option
A real estate property can be purchased in St. Kitts and Nevis with an option to sell the property after a holding of 7 years. It can be used for a personal business, a second home, vacation home or rental income property. With knowledge of the local real estate market, IRC can provide additional assistance with the procurement of your optimal property. All recommended, qualifying properties are managed for your comfort.
Current fees are as follows:
For a single applicant; with a minimum property purchase of $200,000.USD + government, passport and due diligence fees, the minimum investment is $243,379.USD. Additional closing costs of the property are variable.
For a family of four or more; with a minimum property purchase of $220,000.USD + government, passport and due diligence fees, the minimum investment is $289,535.USD. Additional closing costs of the property are variable.
Sustainable Growth Fund Option
Your donation to the SGF will benefit areas of priority such as tourism and culture, entrepreneurship, infrastructure, climate change and health and education.
Current fees are as follows:
For a single applicant; with a contribution to the SGF of $150,000.USD + government, bank, passport and due diligence fees, the minimum investment is $158,332.USD.
For a family of four or more; with a contribution to the SGF of $150,000.USD + government, bank, passport and due diligence fees, the minimum investment is $164,347.USD.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must not be engaged in a criminal court case, or be identified as a security or reputational risk
- Applicants must not have a Visa restriction to any of the 157 Visa-free travel countries
For More Information
For additional information please don’t hesitate to contact the IRC. We provide professional assistance from the beginning to the end of the process and ensure a secure transaction. Property investors can also enjoy a smooth real estate acquisition.