RC – International Residency & Citizenship is a boutique-consulting firm on residency and citizenship by investment industry established in 2012.; IRC is an affiliate of Eurasia Holding Inc. Canada, which was started originally in 2006 as a Canadian International Education Advisory firm and evolved to a Canadian Immigration Practice after 2009 and eventually a Citizenship and Residence by Investment practice after 2012.
Today, IRC serves its selected clientele to acquire residence or citizenship and make real estate investments in various countries. The primary focus of IRC is but not limited to the following programs;
Citizenship by Investment Programs
- Malta Individual Investor Program a.k.a. Malta IIP
- Caribbean Citizenship by Investment Programs:
- Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment
- St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
- St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
- Cyprus Citizenship by Exception Program
- Turkish Citizenship by Exception Program
- Montenegro Citizenship by Investment Program
Residency by Investment & Golden Visa Programs
- Greece Residency by Real Estate Investment
- Malta Residence & Visa Program (MRVP)
- Portugal Golden Visa Program
- USA EB5 – Investor Green Card Program
- UK Investor Immigrant Program (UKIIP)
- Canada – Quebec Investor Immigrant Program (QIIP)
- Canada – Start up Visa & Business PNP’s
IRC works with selected service providers in different jurisdictions and delivers highest client satisfaction in collaboration with its trusted working partners.
IRC Managing Director, Mr. Tolga Habali, has over 10 years active professional experience in the Residency & Citizenship by Investment industry and international real estate investments. He has successfully helped over 100’s of investor clients from China, Russia, USA, Europe, India, Middle East and Turkey to acquire residency or citizenship in various countries; primarily but not limited to Malta, Caribbean (Antigua & Barbude, St Kitts & Nevis, Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia), USA, United Kingdom, Canada, Greece, Portugal, Hungary as well as Slovenia and Estonia.
Mr. Habali is an active member of Investment Migration Council (IMC). He has hold Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) designation between 2009 and 2019.
He is a graduate of University of British Columbia Canadian (UBC) Immigration Law Certificate Program (2009) as well as UBC Intercultural Studies Award of Achievement.
He holds an International MBA degree from University of Hertfordshire, UK. Before joining the Residency & Citizenship by Investment industry, Mr. Habali has had a vast experience in corporate, investment and retail banking.